17-1 for Grades Posting
1. Grade Input and Revision
|Due Dates for Grade||June 15 09:00 ~ June 28 08:30|
Grade Open to Students and Revision
|June 28 10:00 ~ July 04 17:00|
July 05 11:00
Repeated Course Selective Deletion
July 07 11:00
1) Students who complete online course evaluation for all courses in which they enrolled for the semester have access to their preliminary grades. (Course evaluation will be shortly closed on June 28th 10:00-17:00 to improve the quality)
2) Grade Review URL : http://sugang.korea.ac.kr/grade/
3) Log into Grade Review System
※ KU students - ID : Student Number, Password : KUPID password
※ Domestic exchange student - ID : Temporary KU student number / Password : 7 final digits of your Resident Registration Number
4) Grade "I" will be switched to "F" the day after Grade Confirmation. If you have inquiries regarding your grade(s), you should contact a professor or instructor during the ‘Grade Revision Period’.
5) If you repeated a course, please check the course again on the Course registration menu at [KUPID>Go to Class>]. If you find any mistakes in the course registration, you are kindly asked to report it to your affiliated college/school by June 12th.
6) If you repeated a course, the former grade will be erased through a screening procedure after the Grade Confirmation. You can check your new grade for this session after July 7th 12:00, 2017.
Academic Administration Division